Here are the rules of acceptance:
- Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
- Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
- Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
Thank you, Angela, for nominating my blog! This is such a surprise for someone who just started blogging five months ago.
7 Possibly Unknown Things About Me:
- I am addicted to pens.
- My favorite place to visit while growing up in Taipei, Taiwan was my father’s friend’s eraser showroom. Every time we visited, my brother and I each was handed a small bag, and we would tour the display cases and point to what we wanted to have in our bags. The erasers came in all shapes: a set of markers, a miniature book, a cookie, a razor,… etc. Our absolute favorite was the set of carts with circus animals on them. Unfortunately, that was for display only.
- I have donated to ‘Locks of Love‘ five times since 2000.
- I wanted to be a race car driver when I was little. But once I learned how to drive, I find driving stressful.
- I always have makeup on if I am to be seen outside my home. This includes going to the mailbox.
- I refused to have an engagement ring. I wanted just one simple wedding ring (sapphire set in platinum) that I can wear everyday.
7. I handmade the navy blue bridal veil.
I am nominating these blogs for the One Lovely Blog Award:
- Ting Ting Mam Ma – Debbie posts step-by-step easy-to-follow tutorials on handmade crafts.
- Victoria Stoehr Designs – Victoria introduced me to the beauty of vintage style.
- My Neon Sign Lullaby – Eileen takes readers through her life in Taiwan. Her doodles are really nice.
- Ladies Go First – Living frugal is so chic!
- A Detailed House – Kearney lives in this fabulous historic home that she continues to add personal touches.
- The Paris Apartment – Claudia’s passion for Paris really shows in the blog.
- Tiny Urban Kitchen – This is one yummy blog!
- Steal Magnolia Blvd. – A must-have guide to Magnolia Boulevard in Burbank, California.
- A Grand Revival – Revival Girl takes readers through her journey reviving her historic home.
I don’t read enough blogs to nominate 15. (I did not list the non-English blogs that I enjoy.) But I promise all the blogs listed above were carefully selected. Some of the blogs have already been nominated for the award, but they deserved my nomination. Thank you for reading, and please visit these blogs. I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do.