cooking time: less than 10 minutes
disclaimer: I don’t eat salad (only if I have to). This is a recipe I “designed” for a friend who wanted to sue my chili sauce for salad. Please let me know how this turns out if you try to make it.
extra virgin olive oil
lemon juice – half the amount of olive oil
- roast whole chili peppers and garlic cloves
- set aside roasted peppers and garlic clove, chop to small piece when cool.
- add chopped peppers and garlic to olive oil. (This can be used as flavoring/dipping oil.)
- combine step #3 with lemon juice; add salt to taste
- save in the jar and refrigerate
- oil used for salad dressing shouldn’t be heated.
Pingback: [Cooking] More Recipes from Michelle Chiang – White Peony Style